Tuesday

Über Talk: Ne-yo Hearts Tuesdays



Singing, producing, acting, and now creating his own cartoon... what can't this guy do. So, Ne-yo is expanding his brand and is currently in the works to creating his own deal with Cartoon Network. The show is called "I heart Tuesdays" and was created for his sister. "The forthcoming series is about "a 16-year-old girl that inherits the curse of her bloodline and she's forced to save the world from the unknown evil every Tuesday for the rest of her life," stated Ne-yo in a recent interview. No word when the show is actually set to premiere.

But wait there's more! Not only is the singer creating his own cartoon, but there are talks for him to make his own hat line along with his own fragrance. Ne-yo tells the AP, "It's odd that the hat is more popular than the music? And possibly a fragrance, but I don't know what I smell like, so I don't know if I want people to smell like me. I mean, I know I don't stink. But everything is in conversation right now."

This would be a smart move since everytime we see him he's wearing an uber fab hat. In the meantime you can catch Ne-yo in his new flick Battle: Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...