Wednesday

Über Talk: "Ink, Not Mink" Waka Flocka For PETA

The "No Hands" rapper is wearing No Clothes for the latest PETA Campaign. He among many celebrities such as, Mario, Taraji Henson, and Gilbert Arenas have stripped down in the support of animal rights.

To be honest this is quite interesting and left field to find Waka Flocka participating in such a campaign who knew he was such an animal lover?

In a recent interview he proclaimed his love for them stating:
"I love animals...as a kid, I had dogs, fish, iguanas, lizards. I don't want nobody to skin my puppy."

I have to admit I'd rather ink not mink too! Its cheaper, animal friendly, and can be meaningful.

Below are the ad campaigns featuring Mario, Taraji Henson, and Gilbert Arenas.

[Its funny how all these campaigns are springing up during all the fashion weeks]




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...