Wednesday

Über Goodies: Ke$ha Is Ready To Get 'Sleazy' With Lil Wayne, T.I. And More!




The popular party girl has teamed up with four of her favorite rappers to turn the 'sleaze' up a little more. Lil Wayne, T.I., Wiz Khalifa and Andre 3000 have all joined the pop princess for her "Sleazy Remix 2.0 Get Sleazier," which will be available on iTunes on December 13.

“Get ready to get even $leazier with this sick collaboration I did with 4 of my favorite MCs of all time: Weezy, Andre 3000, Wiz Khalifa, and T.I. I opened the ‘Get $leazy’ tour with this song every night and it always got the party started…Get ready, this is the SICKEST and SLEAZIEST version YET.$.”

Ke$ha's sophomore album is set for release in 2012. Will you be getting Sleazy too??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...