Friday

Über Talk: Lamar Odom Talks About The Trade


It has been a crazy whirlwind in the land of the NBA trades. Lamar Odom has finally spoken about the commotion that happened when he was supposed to be traded to the New Orleans Hornets, in a deal that would swap with Chris Paul. See what he has to say:

“I guess that means I’m a Laker if the trade didn’t go through,” a somber Odom said in a phone interview with The Times. “I don’t know what to do for the Lakers. I’m even weirded out by the league doing what they did. I don’t know what to do.”

“Maybe I’ll see you there tomorrow [at practice],” Odom said. “But I doubt it. You don’t want to go to no place you’re not wanted. I’ll try to give them what they want as much as possible.”

“Man, I’m just in total disbelief about all of this,” Odom continued. “They don’t want my services, for whatever reason. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I was proud to be a Laker, so I’ll try to help them in the process as much as possible."

Check out what he had to say on Twitter:

Wow! Talk 2 me people. I couldn't even get the phone call. When a team trades u and it doesn't go down? Now what?

And he went on to respond to the hate tweets he received:

can't front a little bit ! I was caught off guard ya mean. Wasn't prepared 4 that hook Feel me?

as soon a player says or admits its just 4 the $ they are dead wrong!?!? When it's all biz w/ us we shellfish.

I want 2 shout out 2 every1 who shows love! I 4 got there was so many haters ! I open the door and b4 I can even wipe my feet on the doormat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...