Friday

Über Talk: VH1 Plans To Make A Bio-Pic Of TLC



VH1 has announced its major plans to make a film of the dynamic trio TLC. These three women Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, and Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes all helped to define music during the 1990's. From abusive relationships, bankruptcy, physical illnesses and even death--this movie will depict all of these events and show that the legacy of these women still survives.

Chilli made a statement saying:

“The reality of this brings me to tears because I am seeing one of my dreams come to life. I always felt our story had to be told. What makes it even more amazing is having Kate Lanier on board. I remember watching ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’ with Lisa, and I knew then whoever wrote that story had to write ours."



via VH1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...