Sunday

Über Talk: Game On!!


Its game time and no I don't mean your regular Sunday night football between the Eagles and Falcons. I'm talking about one of the most anticipated shows of the year, "The Game". If you're a real fan like me then you probably been watching this show when it was on the CW. Well, now it has a new home on BET and I'm uberxcited about it. I've been counting down the return of this show since BET announced they were picking it up, but today my official countdown begins. Two days and counting!! I hope you tune in to watch all the drama this show has to offer. Whether its between Melanie Barnett-Davis and her new hubby Derwin, or watching the new divorcees Jason and Kelly, or maybe you're like me and you just want to hear the hilarious sayings by Tasha Mac. Whatever you enjoy about the show just tune in to BET to see it all unravel. Two days and counting people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...