Tuesday

Über Talk: It's Game Time!! (Season Premiere)


Let me just say that tonight was probably the highest ratings BET ever experienced. However, the season premiere of "The Game" was all over the place (and had every cameo imaginable) but it is understandable since the show had to make up for being off the air for two years. Don't get me wrong every minute held my attention. But my friend brought it to my attention that she barely laughed and it was way too serious. So, lets just get into what I was feelin and who I was not.


Tonight we learned that Kelly and Jason both need lives. Either they should accept the divorce or try to work it out. Especially for Kelly's sake she just seems bitter, and by the way what happened to the original Brittany (Kelly and Jason's daughter). That new girl had me confused I didn't even realize that was their child.

On to Tasha Mack and her new boo (Terrence from 106 & Park). I know we are all asking the same question. WHAT HAPPENED TO RICK FOX? She really messed that up. I must admit Terrence acting wasnt too bad but I don't see him as something permanent on the show.

Which moves me right along to Malik, Meagan Good, and of course my favorite TT. Malik was smelling himself way too much in this episode. And is anybody wondering what I'm wondering, why is TT selling chicken. You have a rich cousin and thats all you could think of to do with your life. However, it does not excuse Malik for disrespeciting him by sleeping with his girlfriend, which I so saw that coming. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Moving along to my two favs, Derwin and Melanie. So, I am uberly excited that they are married now and Derwin has become this successful franchise player. However, after tonight their marriage is about to get seriously tested. I know everyone thinks Melanie should have kept her mouth shut about the baby, but I understand why she did what she did. What I can't understand is how she is going to break this man's heart again by telling him i thought the baby was not yours but in actuality it is. Wow, I was actually hoping the baby was not his, I never really like Janay, but I didn't dislike her either. I am looking forward to next week's episode to watch season 4 of "The Game" get better and better. Tune in next week on BET at 10pm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...