Saturday

Über's Week's Top 10: 9 - 15 January 2011

10. Not only is Lil' Kim making beef with Nicki Minaj but she is also creating her own clothing line 24/7 Goddess

9. Not only does he have it bad but he has a bad case of stage presence this week in Germany. Take a look at the video and take a look for yourself....his management cancelled following concerts due to a "respiratory infection" but a fan said they spotted him at a bar a couple hours after his managements announcement.....hmmmmmm???


8. Light Skin Vs. Dark Skin Party.....This party has caused much controversy amongst both twitter and the media...what started off as a "bright" idea to these party promoters transpired into a more deeper issue amongst black women....would you go if you were in Columbus, Ohio??

7. The Game made history on BET with it's 7.7 million viewers this past Tuesday this is the 2nd most viewed programming in BET's history following the 2009 BET Awards honoring Michael Jackson's legacy.
6. Sooooo word on Twitter Street is that Amber Rose (yes Kanye's old boo) & Wiz Khalifa (Cameron Thomaz) are an item.....she wrote on her page, "I need my baby...I'm so in LOVE I don't care what anyone says that's my baby I found happiness my heart is with Cam. #TAKEOVA." & he replied,"i wanna take u out and get turkey burgers rite now yo." .....Turkey burgers??? ....yeah I'd pass.
5. This week many people on Twitter faced an identity crisis....why? Because after 3,000 years astrologists took it upon themselves to JUST NOW announce we are using the wrong signs as the Earth's axis from the Sun has changed...now this couldn't have happened over night....boy sucks to have a zodiac tat!
4. Uncle Luke for mayor????? Yes. you heard right....this Miami based rapper is considering running for mayor of (Miami) Dade County...well uhhh best of luck to that!

3. One of our favorite Sister Sister's Tia Mowry announced this week that she's pregnant...we want to congratulate her on both her pregnancy and her recent success with the re-premiering of The Game!



2. Hats off to the Bajan Queen on being the 3rd black female artist, following Jennifer Hudson and Beyonce, to be featured on the cover of US Vogue Magazine.
1. Now I'm pretty sure you've heard by now...but were just going to re-iterate what's already been said.....one word....Brrrrr. Recently Gucci Mane was released from a mental health facility...soon after his release he felt the need to get inked up again....now there's nothing wrong with getting some artwork done....BUT there's a time and a PLACE for everything...Here is an excerpt from BET's SoundOff


“It’s a reminder to fans of how he chooses to live his life,” she told
Rolling Stone. “Cool as ice. As in ‘I’m so icy, I’ll make ya say
Brr.’”

Meanwhile, Shane Willoughby, the tattoo artist responsible for Gucci’s
new ink, just spoke to Vibe about Gucci’s latest tat.

“I was [hesitant] like ‘Are you sure you want to put that much [ink] in that area?” he told Vibe. “He came straight to the counter and that’s where he pointed. I won’t tattoo anybody if their [drunk] or high because I can’t stand the smell of weed… [Gucci] seemed completely sober. He knew what he was doing. When [Gucci] said he wanted to do the ice cream thing I said ‘Well why don’t we do it somewhere else?’ But he was like I don’t have anywhere else. He said ‘I want something rock ‘n roll.’ There’s nothing more rock ‘n roll than lightening bolts.. I don’t think I’ll ever do [that] again… no matter how successful [the celebrity]. He was stoked. Had no regrets… was jumping up and down. That’s the way he rolls.”



...We've got to do better folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...