Friday

Über Designers to Watch: Melody Ehsani

Melody was born and raised in Los Angeles; she's a designer with a passion for both fashion & justice! Her unique accessories have been spotted on celebrities such as: Rihanna, Lupe Fiasco, Erykah Badu, Alicia Keys, and Nicki Minaj just to name a few. Her love for design has transformed into an outlet for individuals to truly express themselves.

My style is inspired by paradox, controversy, justice and pushing the envelope in showing that you truly cant judge a book by its cover. I design to upset the equilibrium. I design to inspire. I design to serve. I design because I was created to do so.




For more info on Melody Ehsani go to http://www.melodyehsani.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...