Wednesday

Über Talk: 'Single Ladies' Star Stacy Dash Leaves The Show?!


I know what your thinking this can't be true. Stacy Dash leaving Single Ladies?!? All the faithful viewers including myself are use to her playing Valerie. Well according to her exclusive interview with Global Grind the once 'clueless' actress is leaving the show due to its conflicting schedule with her main job being a mom.

Check out the statement she gave to Global Grind below:

"I truly enjoyed playing Val on 'Single Ladies', but I have decided to leave the show. I have to be back in L.A. with my children right now and the 'Single Ladies' shooting location makes that impossible. I wish VH1 the best of luck with the show and in maintaining the strong fan base we developed in season one."

VH1 has also released a statement:

"VH1 respects Stacey’s decision and her commitment to what she feels is best for her family. We thank her for all of her hard work in making ‘Single Ladies’ a success right out of the gate, and we wish her nothing but the best in her future plans."

Hmmm I wonder who VH1 is going to get to play Valerie. What do you think about her decision to leave? Do you think the show will be successful without her? I secretly think LisaRaye may be a tiny bit happy?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...