Sunday

Über Breaking News: Fantasia Barrino Officially Announces Her Pregnancy

Many speculated her pregnancy since last month after pictures surfaced of her in a bathing suit while vacationing in Barbados with "on & off" boyfriend, Antwaun Cook! Earlier today Fantasia performed at a church charity event in Jacksonville, Florida; where she announced to the crowd her big news. She informed them they were the first to know! Check out the video below of her announcement!
In the video she is heard stating:
For a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk....THIS CHILD THAT I AM CARRYING...God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from NONE of y'all.
Although she does not mention who the father is; it leaves many to wonder if it is indeed Antwaun Cook, since she was worried about what others would think of her. Long story short...Antwaun Cook and Fantasia started dating while he was still married with Paula Cook! During their marriage they had three children together. Paula Cook has since filed for divorce from Antwaun and is suing Fantasia for ruining a marriage. During the court proceeding Fantasia admitted having an abortion with Antwaun's baby.

Although I don't agree with how Fantasia and Antwaun's relationship started; every child is a gift from God and should be treated as such! Congratulations Fantasia and we wish you and your child the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...