Monday

Über Talk: 50 Cent Wants To Help Feed People In Africa



50 Cent took to twitter to inform every one of his latest goal. His new goal is to help feed the people stricken with poverty in Africa.

"I want to impact people's lives more. I created a new goal for myself, I want to feed 1 billion people in Africa over the next 5 years," he said via twitter. When one of his followers asked him why doesn't he focus his energy to his own hometown or country; he responded that people in the U.S. have a pretty fair shot at life unlike people in other countries who don't even have access to water.

50 cent has accomplished a lot of goals but I hope he definitely accomplishes this one.

What do you think of his latest goal?

1 comment:

  1. Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man how to fish he'll live for a lifetime. I'd rather him help Africa become more self sufficient and less corrupt. It's not a nation of a bunch of animals that need feeding, it's a nation of strong people that's been decieved for centuries.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...