Wednesday

Über Talk: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd Backstage At Cleveland's Summer Jam



Recently Lloyd and Miguel were both spotted backstage at Cleveland's Z107.9's Summer Jam concert. In an attempt to call it a truce, Miguel playfully busted into Lloyd's dressing room singing the "Wayan's Bros." theme song, "We're brothers, we're happy, and we're singing, and we're colored."

Lloyd obviously not feeling the joke asked Miguel why he said what he said. A remorseful Miguel simply stated, “Yo, it shouldn’t have been said, as honest as I may have been."Miguel went on to say, "The fact that I said it on Twitter was f*cked up and I apologize for that.”

"I just felt like it was disrespectful. On some real shit, it was cheap and I felt like it was distasteful. The fact is I wasn't trying to imitate you," Lloyd argued.

After a few minutes of venting, Lloyd made a valid point to Miguel, "It’s my album release week, so why am I answering questions about Miguel when I should be talking about my album that I worked two years for?"

Only time will tell if the two of them will let the unnecessary beef go!
Take a listen to their words below...





via GlobalGrind

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...