Tuesday

Über Talk: More Plans for New Mom Tia "Oh, Baby"!

We announced to you on June 28, 2011 that Tia Mowry delivered a healthy baby boy, Cree Taylor Hardrict! Well she had another announcement of her own via Twitter (@tiamowry)!

She tweeted yesterday (July 4, 2011):
“Great News!!!!! I am now an AUTHOR!!! I am writing a BOOK! So excited about this new adventure! More news to follow!!! xoxo...I am working with Penguin Group, 4 my first book, Oh, Baby!, n which I share the experiences of my first pregnancy & the tips I’ve learned. This is something I have always wanted to do and I am thrilled to share this journey with all my fans:)”

Good for you Tia! We are excited to see all the new and exciting things in store for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...