Sunday

Über Talk: Amy Winehouse Was Going to Adopt

The past few years Amy Winehouse often found herself visiting the island of St. Lucia. She loved it there and would often praise how beautiful the island was. So it is not surprising that she may have taken an interest in St. Lucians as well! According to TMZ, Amy Winehouse was in the process of completing an adoption for a 10 year old St. Lucian girl, Dannika Augustine!
In an interview done with British newspaper, Mirror, Dannika stated,
"Amy was already my mother. I would call her mum and she would call me her daughter. She took care of me and we had fun together. I loved her and she loved me ... She was the most amazing person and I was looking forward to living with her here or in London. I cannot believe she is gone. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me."
She was planning on visiting St. Lucia next month to complete the adoption papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...