Monday

Über Talk: Tyrese Gibson to Star in Teddy Pendergrass Biopic




Tyrese has been tapped to play biopic for music legend Teddy Pendergrass. “I will be playing Teddy Pendergrass in the movie. It will be my first time singing in a movie, for sure. That’s in motion. We’ll make Teddy proud. He’s smiling down on us now,” said Gibson in an interview with BET.com. No word yet when the movie is set to hit the big screen. Tyrese and the family are still working out the details which is causing some delay with the film. “We have to get through a bunch of drama and stuff happening right now a little bit with the family. But all of that stuff has to be worked out, then we’ll be able to move forward,” he says.

According to Tyrese he was "ordained" by the music legend to help bring his story to life on film. During the interview he stated,



“I have raw footage of me and Teddy hanging out, him showing me around. He took me to the location where the accident happened that landed him in the wheelchair. I’m going to look at that footage right before it’s time to do the movie so it’s all fresh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...