Thursday

Über Talk: VH1's Single Ladies

When I first saw the ad for this new show I did not know exactly what to think. At first, I thought it would be a reality show; something like Basketball Wives or Love and Hip Hop. When I found out that it was not a reality show my expectations for it changed.
A few days before I saw the ad I read on Media Takeout that Lisa Rae and Stacey Dash had gotten into a physical fight on set. I guess this is what led me to believe that this would be a reality show.
But that's besides the point. What I'd like to share is my new found love for this show. It reminds me of a black Sex and the City, with more drama and more sex per say. I've even heard people relate it to the Zane series that was once played on t.v.
This is a must watch show. If you're like me and you enjoy shows that consist of fashion, drama, and relationships; this is definitely the show I advise you to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...