Monday

Über Goodies: Lil B Catches More Controversy With "I Got AIDS"




Many things have been said about rapper Lil B. After releasing his recent album " I'm Gay," he recieved tons of death threats and animosity from the public and many critics. Now, he is creating even more controversy through his song "I Got AIDS."

Before anyone jumps to say, "Hey this guys is just running out!"-- Lil B actually is trying to raise awareness of the disease through his song. HIV Plus Magazine stated that "Lil B's message is straightforward and refreshingly not homophobic."

With rhymes such as, "Now I'm f**ked because I had unprotected sex/Take it from me, go get checked/That'd be your best bet," it is clear that the rapper is trying to help more than harm.

Check out it out below:



How do you feel about the song? Is it something that should be promoted or put away? You tell us!

via Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...