Friday

Über Talk: Queen Latifa Talks Motherhood To More Magazine



The Covergirl model and Hip-Hop legend Queen Latifa beautifully covered MORE magazine. Within the issue, the Queen has confirmed that she will become a mother next year!

She told the magazine:

“I'm definitely going to adopt, or have a child. I've wanted to adopt since I was 17 or 18-years-old.”

Many may wonder why now why Queen desires to be a mother, but she says that the death of her older brother, Lance Owens, in 1992 played a major part in the decision.

"I think the most important thing I've learned is to not stop living. As my Aunt Elaine says: ‘You never get over it but you get through it.’”

“I know for a fact that my brother would not want me to stay right there, stuck in that misery. If the person who you lost loved you like you loved them? There's no way they would not want you to live your life to the maximum, to appreciate it, to go for your dreams, go for your goals.”


We are happy for you Queen!! We wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...