Wednesday

Über Talk: [Video] Rick Ross Finally Steps Out On 106 & Park


So you're telling me all you needed was more sleep, Rozay? Geez. Rick Ross was on BET's 106 & Park this week to explain his scary situation of seizures. He had his health scare while on two separate flights that eventually was by caused by too much work and not enough shut-eye. Whoa dere. Take a look as he chats with Terrence and Rosci:

The Maybach Music Group CEO attributes the seizures to his grueling work load and lack of sleep. “Being the fastest growing label in the game, wanting to be the number one label in the game, it comes with a lot of sacrifices. And in my case, it was sleep. I would get two hours of sleep and keep moving—me being a hustler, that has to stop. I was fortunate enough for the doctor to run a battery of tests on me from cancer, diabetes, HIV, etc., and I came back totally healthy. It was a case of me not getting enough rest, just not getting enough sleep. So you know I had to fix that.”








Glad to know he is okay!


Via Rap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...