Wednesday

Über Talk: [Video] Rihanna Is Breaking Records Once Again


Rihanna makes up with her fans as she performs at her rescheduled concert in Sweden. She was recently hospitalized because she has been on-the-go 24/7 and running on empty (ie. Kelly Rowland and Rozay). In this video, you will see her decide which album cover she chooses for 'Talk That Talk'. Her reign doesn't stop, congrats to Rihanna for 11 #1 singles on the Billboard charts. Werk girl!

"This photo is the most unpretty photo I've ever done, and I like it. My eyes say everything. My tongue is out and I don't give a f*ck it's not cute, because I have something to say. I got to talk that talk." - Rihanna


Rihanna on WhoSay


Via The YBF

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...