Monday

Über Quik Flick: June Ambrose Gets Glam For Avenue Insider


The queen of styling graces us with her presence on the cover in one of the recent issues of Avenue Insider magazine. Stepping foot into a pair of all black platform Louboutins, she looked fabulous in black sequins as she dressed head to toe in Jean Paul Gaultier.

“I always wanted to walk into a room and be the focus of it, that was just my shtick. I was going to use myself to get my foot in the door and make things happen. I wanted to take urban style and make it something cinematic and forward… A kind of high market approach. I bought in all these elements and designed all these pieces for this scene when nobody wanted to give Mariah Carey gowns.”


June is always überchic! Love!

Spotted at The YBF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...