Thursday

Über Goodies: [Video] Beyoncé 'Live at Roseland: Elements of 4' Supertrailer


Get prepared for BeyBey because on November 29th, she is unleashing what we all have been waiting for: the DVD to her Live at Roseland: Element's of 4 intimate concert. She will take us behind-the-scenes and include exclusive footage (parts from her actual wedding?!) as we go along for this incredible ride. Watch the supertrailer to see what you've been missing!





Here are the tracklists/title lists for "Live At Roseland: Elements of 4":

Disc 1

The Journey B "4"...

Intro / I Wanna Be Where You Are / No, No, No Part 1 / No, No, No Part 2 / Bug A Boo / Bills, Bills, Bills / Say My Name / Jumpin' Jumpin' / Independent Women Part 1 / Bootylicious / Survivor / Bonnie And Clyde / Crazy In Love / Dreamgirls / Irreplaceable / Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

"4"

I Care / I Miss You / Run The World (Girls) / 1+1 / Party / Love On Top / Best Thing I Never Had / Countdown / Rather Die Young / End Of Time / I Was Here

Roseland: Behind the Stage

Disc 2
(Video Anthology)

1+1
Best Thing I Never Had
Party (feat J Cole)
Love On Top
Countdown
Run the World (Girls)
Dance For You

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...