Über Talk: [Part 2] Women In PR Summit - Lessons Learned
Still coming off of a great weekend at the Women In PR Summit in Miami, Überchic PR is here once again to provide tips and advice from the women that spoke at the conference. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran in the game, there is always something we can take from each other. Check it out!
1) Do favors and trade in the Public Relations world. "Be sisters in the business". There is nothing wrong with sharing and the more you give, the more you will receive.
2) On that note, if you cannot do a certain type of PR (Fashion, Book, Sports, etc.), then pass it on. All money is not good money.
3) For the college students who think that you need to have a degree in PR... well, you don't. Woohoo!
4) Spend time working on your brand and helping.
5) Deem yourself as an expert and believe in yourself.
A lot of great advice, take it and run with it!