Wednesday

Über Goodies: [Video] T.I. Makes A Visit To "The View"


It's the kaaaang, patna!... Since his jail time, T.I. has been a very busy man. He made his appearance on "The View" in a cardigan and 'Clark Kent' glasses, to chat it up with the ladies from being sober, his kids and family, and career. He also played some hoops and kills any rumors that he will dethrone himself as 'king' in the rap game. Oh, and ladies he's coming out with a novel 'Power & Beauty'. Watch it!





“Nobody is tougher on me than I am on myself,” he said. “I’m not trying to make any excuses. I accept responsibility for everything that I’ve done. And people say, ‘Well, how could he just make a mistake again and again?’ It should be taken into consideration how long prior to me being T.I., how long I had been living the life I was living.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...