Thursday

Über Talk: Khia Crashes In On Beyonce's 'Party'



The young woman arrested a few months back for fighting off Repo men, better known as Khia, is making herself relevant once again. This time she is taking shots at Beyonce. The self-proclaimed “Queen of the South” says that Queen Bey stole the concept of her 2002 video “My Neck, My Back” and used it for the hit video "Party" ft. J. Cole. Seriously? Get the deets!

After Beyonce released her latest video, Khia went ballistic after viewing it! Wonder how mad she was? Check out her twitter rant below.


“@TheProphetBlog did you see @beyonce trying to do me! @joshgroban better come hold a b!tch down!“

"@beyonce has been smoking rocks if she thinks her J Cole remix flop “Party” will be as big as My Neck My Back”


Oh, really now?

“Now how you going to hate on a b!tch that got swagger jacked? Just know this I have SOMETHING real cute for Matthews daughter! #GETMONEYB!TCH


In response to apparent "death threats" from Jay-z:

“Goodmorning xox, death threats from @jayz What is he going to do stab me, because I like solange better then @beyonce!"

“Everyone wants to about my last hit? All I make are hit songs! How soon we forgot that been a bad girl was on the chats in 2010 check it out.”


Is this for real?!!!

I never knew there was an actual concept to the “My Neck, My Back” video! But hey, maybe I’m wrong. Do you see any similarities between the two videos?






[HipHopWired]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...