Friday

Über Talk: Lala Takes The Stage With Broadway Debut!


Eager to make a transition from television hosting to acting, Lala Anthony has debuted her theatrical career in the Broadway play “Love, Loss and What I Wore.” See what she had to say about her first performance!

Lala told OK!Magazine:

“I was nervous because it’s opening night and my family was there, my husband, my mom, my dad. Anytime family and friends are there, you have to do good and impress them. Once I got started, it seemed to go smooth.”

“I heard about the play because I’m trying to expand my career into acting and theater, I thought it could be a good way to start that transition. So I auditioned for the play and I landed the part and tonight was opening night. I just hope that I did it justice and it seems like people really enjoyed it and are happy.”

You can check out Lala at the Westwide Theater in New York until October 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...