Friday

Über Talk: Diggy Simmons Refuses To Curse In His Music 'I Don't Need It'



The young Diggy Simmons says he is creating his own path by promising to never curse in any of his music to gain fans. Find out why here!

The 16-year-old told 93.9 WKYS:

“When people hear me say certain types of things, they say, I wonder what Rev would think. I wouldn’t say anything in the first place that would be shameful to my family anyway, but I am me at the end of the day.”

A confident Diggy explained that cursing does not make him “cool” or any more appealing.

“That’s not even me trying to be clean. I don’t need it, I don’t need to curse in my rhymes or in any of my songs.”

And we’ve heard him keep his word so far with his popular single “Copy,Paste” that is definitely a head banger.

“Honestly, I haven’t really sat down and said, when I’m older I’m gonna curse or when I’m older, I’m not, but I don’t see myself cursing anytime soon,” he said. “I don’t think I should ever use it, honestly. I guess I’m making the decision now, I’m never gonna curse. There’s no point.”

Love it! Good luck in your future Digg!

Check out the official video for "Copy,Paste"



via SOHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...