Monday

Über Talk: In Hollywood Divorce News - Kim Kardashian Calls It Quits


In case some of you were under a rock today, it's official that Kim Kardashian is ending her marriage... Oh so you thought it was going to last forever, right? Forever really meant 72 days... WOW! It's been confirmed with an official statement from Kimmy Cakes herself, that she is ending her happily ever after. Not much of a surprise, since there were rumors circling the internet about Kim and Kris' arranged marriage. Hmm interesting. Check it below:


Apparently, there were many disagreements about where they were going to live, once they got married. Kris wanted to live in Minnesota and Kim wanted to stay in LA. There goes the beginning of those 'irreconcilable differences'...

After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best. - Kim Kardashian

Humphries, on the other hand, released the following statement to E!:
“I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.”

Not even on the same page... Sad.


Look at the body language now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...