Tuesday

Über Talk: Can You Guess Who May Be Tyler the Creator's New Right Hand Man?!



Tyler, the Creator recently met Lil Wayne at ShopFlight, a sneaker club in Los Angeles where Tyler introduced a few new skateboarding tricks to the eager Weezy. I’m not sure if Tyler’s love for Weezy and Weezy’s love for skateboarding just meshed into bromance perfection, but apparently it was love at first sight—or skate! See what Wayne had to say about the young, controversial newcomer.

Lil Wayne told MTV News, “I just rock with ‘em. Shout out my man Taco, that’s my dude. I’m just real cool with the homies. Shout out [to] my man Tyler and everybody else over there.”

Weezy even plans to support the Golf Wang movement by attending a few of their shows and appearances.

“I’ma catch a few of their shows.. go check out a few of their shows and stuff.”

Wow..who would have thought that these two would become the best of homies. That’s what’s up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...