Thursday

Über Trending: T.I.'s AKOO Collection Set To Showcase During NY Fashion Week



T.I. is not letting current allegations stop his hustle. The rapper will showcase his first ever collection during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week that you can watch live from your computer!

Before going back into prison, we all noticed the major wardrobe change in T.I. once making many appearances. The new preference in style is inspired from his clothing line AKOO Clothing.

AKOO is an acronym for 'A King Of Oneself ' and is described as "a men’s contemporary clothing line that exudes a unique sense of elusive style that is versatile to one’s own lifestyle."

T.I. has gained many supporters of his line which include James Franco, B.o.B, Justin Timberlake, Curtis Granderson, Meek Mill and Hosea Chanchez, to name a few.

If the clothes look as good alone as they do on T.I., I'm sure we'll all become fans as well! To see the show, you just have to log on to Livestream.com at 7 p.m. and enjoy!

via GlobalGrind

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...