Monday

Über Talk: Keyshia Cole Jumps The Broom--Again!



Keyshia Cole’s fantasies came true once marrying her NBA star husband, Daniel “Boobie” Gibson, Sunday on the island of dreams.. aka Hawaii! The beautiful second wedding was filmed for Keyshia's new reality series “Family First,” which premiers in February. Check out the pics !

Surrounded by excitement, Keyshia tweeted:

My husband wanted me to have my DREAM WEDDING so he flew all of our family members here! He’s giving something I will NEVER forget! Amazing!”

This is soo absolutely beautiful! I’m so glad we’re taping this so you all can see! I got EVERYTHING I WANTED today! My husband is amazing!”

That is just beautiful! The bride shared her beloved experience with her close family, which included her biological mother and sister, Frankie and Neffe.
Keyshia wore a beautiful white ruffled gown as she repeated her ‘I Do’s’ near a calming waterfall. Check out the love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...