Friday

Über Talk: Rapper Hot Rod Takes Shots At Amber Rose!



G-Note Records signee Hot Rod is throwing low blows to Wiz Khalifa’s chick, Amber Rose. It seems as if she cannot catch a break these days! In Hot Rod's new song, 'They H--s,' the rapper comes right out and says that he’s tried to warn Wiz of Amber's gold digging ways.

The track is a remix of Drake's 'Headlines,’ and Hot Rod indirectly takes shots at Amber after mentioning his attempt to stop Wiz from falling in love with a “hoe.” Really.

"All the gold diggers say, 'Money over everything, Money on my mind'/ I'ma leave ya ass when ya bank accounts empty/ I told Wiz Khalifa, 'It happens all the time'/ Then he pulled a strap and said, 'Rod, don't tempt me.”

Hmm, being that the name Hot Rod is still not ringing a bell in my mind has me wondering if picking on Amber is only a move to gain more publicity for his upcoming album which has no set release date. What do you think?



(via HuffingtonPost)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...