Wednesday

Über Talk: 50 Cent Dons An Afro At United Nations Event



From braids to bald 50 has done it all. Usually his styles are for upcoming movie roles, but we are thinking the new fro he is rocking is all a personal choice of style! 50 rocked this look to the "Every Woman, Every Child" reception where he promised a large amount of meals to Africans in need.

Through his energy drink Street King, 50 will donate one meal for every purchase of the drink to help provide 1 billion meals to Africa. 50 made a statement saying:

"I used to think I woke up from my coma in order to give people the gift of music. Now I know my music is merely a platform to reach others in a positive way. It is my personal mission to do more to help those struggling through world hunger and I am committed to providing 1 billion meals for women and children."



50 felt so good about the part he is playing in saving lives that he let the Twitterverse know:

“I personally donated 10 million meal at last night United Nations event. I met so many amazing people.”

Hey, when you're doing such a positive thing as this, you can rock whichever hairstyle you like! Thumbs up 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...