Über Talk: The 10 Rules To Digital PDA
As the cool weather approaches, the term "Boo Season" becomes more commonly used. Don't let the fear of snuggling alone cause you to go into digital PDA overload! Digital PDA is constantly showing your "love" for that significant other via the world wide web! Überchic teamed up with Essence to provide you with vital tips on how to display the perfect amount of affection digitally!
When we find that person that we like to call 'The One' we tend to want the world to know! Although this is a good thing, all good things can be overdone and mistaken for insecurity. Check out these tips for Facebook and Twitter so that you won't commit this love crime!
1. DO wish your love a happy birthday on their Facebook wall.
2. DON’T wish your love a happy birthday on their Facebook wall and then go into details about that “something special” you have planned for them that night. Take those thoughts to their inbox.
3. DO post photos of yourselves having a fabulous time on vacation.
4.DON’T post photos of yourselves romping around half naked on the beach or in bed.
5.DO drop them a little note every now and then on their wall to say how much you miss or love them.
6. DON’T leave posts expressing your undying adoration and devotion five times day. Can’t you just tell ‘em in person?
7. DO post a video or song “dedicated to your boo”.
8. DON’T post Color Me Badd’s “I Wanna Sex You Up” (New Jack Swing Edition) or Rihanna’s “S&M” with the message “see you tonight” attached. #TMI
9. DO, by all means, tweet or post sweet photos of a precious pucker moment.
10. DON’T share those raunchy camera phone closeups of you two locked in passionate tongue war