Friday

Über Goodies: Drake Spins For Versace Fashion's Night Out



DJ Drizzy Drake attended the Versace Fashion's Night Out event as the guest DJ. I'm sure Drake nailed the gig while rocking his sleek Versace suit. Check out the pics here!

When asked about his love for the brand, Drake told Vibe:

"I love the history: the class, the regal sort of feel; there's just something about it that possesses this characteristic that I think I stand for, too, something that my mother and her friends instilled in me growing up in Forest Hill. I grew up seeing women in Versace, the women of class around me. So, I was just floored when they asked me to do this. For me personally, it's one of the most exciting calls I've gotten in a while."

Looks like everyone had a great time!








Via Vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...