Wednesday

Über Quik Flick: The Queen of Pop Goes Simple

Do you know who this is? Yeah, I didn't either at first glance! This is none other than the "Queen of Pop" Lady Gaga!!! Honestly when was the last time...if that...that you've seen her WITHOUT any makeup!? More pics as you read on...

Lady Gaga can easily be known for her outrageous outfits and bold makeup before her music! Although don't get me wrong as her music is VERY well known!

She bares the "plain Jane" look in the latest Harpers Bazaar cover.
"I think that artifice is the new reality. It's more about just being honest and sincere to the core of what you do. Whether I'm wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I'm always the same person inside."


Read more on the interview here: Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...