Friday

Über Talk: Nicki Minaj Announces Her New Halloween Costume



Nicki is getting a head start on picking out her Halloween costume this year, and can you guess what/who she’s going as? Nicki the Ninja? Nicki the Boss? Nicki the Harajuku Barbie? Nah, not this time. She has chosen a character very close to herself, but not exactly what you may have had in mind.

The Nickster called in Ryan Seacrest on Friday morning to reveal her choice.

“Maybe I should dress up as a girl dressing up as Nicki Minaj. Maybe I just don’t get it quite right that day. I don’t know. No! You know who I’m gonna dress up as? I’m gonna dress up as Lil Wayne.”

Yes, Weezy Baby..or should we say 'Weezy Barbie!' Didn’t quite see that one coming did you? To me, it actually sounds kind of...normal! But we know Ms. Minaj is notorious for putting her own spin on everything! She gave fans an idea of just what to expect:

“I’m just gonna be a ball of fun. Obviously I’m gonna bring my Harajuku-ness over there. It’s just about having fun."

I'm actually quite eager to see Nicki dressed up as her own fun version of Lil Wayne. I wonder how many fans will follow in the Barbie’s footsteps and do the same!?

(via Rap-Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...