Thursday

Über Talk: Teyana Taylor Tells Her Side About Movie Set Fight


Earlier today, we were shocked to hear of the bloody brawl that sparked between rapper/singer Teyana Taylor and film director Jean-Claude La Marre while on the set of Gang of Roses 2.

Teyana chose to open up to Russel Simmons' GlobalGrind just hours ago about the argument that left her with ripped clothes and a bloody face. She says the altercation began over her wanting to leave the set due to a toothache she had been dealing with for some time prior to filming.


My face was very, very swollen because
of a problem with my tooth. That tooth thing was no joke. I could’ve died right
there on set and he wouldn’t have even cared. That’s the point because he was
more worried about himself. It was about him wanting to get his movie done so it
was like, forget her tooth, her face is swollen but I want her to film more
parts and I really don’t care if her face is swollen. He didn’t care and it took
him to ignore my illness more than three times for me to finally raise my voice.
I walked up to him and I was like -- I walked to him crying, like my tooth is
really hurting, my face is getting worse, I really have to go and he was like
"Yeah okay … whatever..." He turned around and kept going about his business. So
I raised my tone and I said look, I can't wait a minute, I can't wait two
minutes, I can’t wait a second, I really, really need to go. He turned around
and he said 'Don’t f*cking scream at me b*tch' and smacked his hand across my
face and from there I defended myself.



Following her interview, the 20-year-old tweeted:

@TEYANATAYLOR : Jus got off the phone W/ my uncle Russell Simmons and his partner Mike Nothing greater then positive ppl in ur life. Today is a good day :)

We are happy to hear that you are remaining positive Teyana! We wish you the best!
For the complete interview: Global Grind

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...